Shoe Size Chart
Please note that the size following instruction are approximations based on ideal size runs, but every factory is not the same! Your size may be changed depending on brand. We do not claim that this chart will be 100% accurate for all brands. If you are not sure what size is the best for you, please follow our instruction below then check with our size chart.
How to Measure Your Shoe Size
To choose the best size, first, measure your foot, and then use our size chart on Product Description to find the appropriate size for you.
- Take a piece of paper, ruler and pen.
- Put the piece of paper on the floor and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If your feet are not the same, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Figure out the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on either our women's or men's size chart to choose your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.